- Name of the project: CIDR (Carried Interest Data Repository)
- Client: The Riverside Company https://www.riversidecompany.com/
- Project type: Data driven web portal
- Started: March, 2017
- Project stage (when we took it over): New project
- Used technologies: ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server, Office Automation, HTML5/CSS3, jQuery, AJAX
- Current state: Fully operational, maintained and supported by us
CIDR (Carried Interest Data Repository)
CIDR is a custom web system developed for The Riverside Company (New York, USA). It is used by The Riverside Company to manage the carried interest allocation in each of their funds.
The system allows the power users to enter and manage the allocations of all employees and then every employee can see only his or her allocation records.
CIDR keeps complete history of carry events since the creation of the fund by allowing the administrators to fully track all the allocation changes which happened over the time. The system supports fund administrators to maintain dynamic list of custom vesting rules for each particular fund. Power users can see what is the current status of each fund at a glance by looking at the fund’s dashboard where major metrics are shown. Individual employees can easy check and confirm what is their carry allocation in each of the funds related to them.
The system is built with the Microsoft stack of technologies – ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server, Excel automation, etc. Also, we used standard modern web technologies like AJAX, jQuery, HTML5/CSS3, etc. to develop the smooth user interface.